Trailer Ezy Reg

If you purchase a trailer from and require South Australian registration we require the below information.

  • Photo of your drivers license
  • Garaging Address
  • If being used for business we will need to know your ACN, Client number and full business name as it appears on Service SA documents.
  • Will the vehicle be used for any purpose that entitles you to any input tax credit for the GST included in your CTP premium?